QuickBooks Point of Sale is an accounting tool that allows small and medium-sized businesses to keep track of their sales, stock lists, customers’ offers, customer data and other business information. You may see an error message when you launch QuickBooks Point of Sale. It reads “error initializing qbpos application log.” This error may occur every time you launch QuickBooks Point of Sale. Please contact “. In this post we will address how to fix the initializing QBPOS app log issue.
Causes of error in initializing QuickBooks POS application log
- This error is most common when QuickBooks point-of-sale is being introduced or propelled.
- The error in initializing QuickBooks POS log is primarily due to damage to Windows framework documents.
- It is a good idea to repair Windows framework documents, as they can pose a real danger to your computer framework.
- There are possibilities that your framework records have been damaged or degenerate on the off chance you’ve experienced application or framework crashes in Windows.
Steps to Solve the QuickBooks POS Application Log Problem
Method 1 – Solving the Point of Sale Application Log Error Due to QBPOSShell Folder
- Use the CTRL+ Del + ALT key combinations to head-over into the Task manager.
- Select the Processing’s tab, right-click QBPOSShell, and then click End process.
- By pressing “Windows + E” keyboard keys together, you can open windows explorer or File browser.
- Check that Windows displays Hidden files and folders. We have provided the steps for finding hidden items.
- Open Windows File manager.
- From the top right corner, click Organize and choose Folder or Search Options.
- Select the View Tab, and then click the Radio button next to Show Hidden
- Click on App, then click OK.
- Go to C: Users [Username] AppData Local.
- Click on the Tab(r) appearing on the screen.
- Find QBPOS with extension.
- Right-click on the config file and search.
- Press Rename it to configold.
- Close all open windows and restart your computer.
- To check if the Error Initiating QBPOS Application Log has been fixed, open QBPOS
NOTE: Before renaming the config file, be sure to have a backup. QBPOS could crash if the file is renamed incorrectly. You should not make any changes or erase records in QBPOSShell organizer. These records may be damaged if they are modified.
Method 2: Add/Create New User
For windows 10
- Select “Start Menu” option.
- Next, Click on Windows Settings.
- After that, Select Accounts Option.
- Select “Family and Other users” From Settings Sidebar.
- Enter all the details related to the person Like First Name, Last Name, Email and Password.
If Continues Error Initializing QBPOS Application Log
This article will help you resolve the error initializing QBPOS application log on Windows 10. If you are stuck at a step or need assistance from Quick4Support experts, call our helpline 1-(888)-293-0274. Talk about the symptoms of an error in initializing QBPOS and receive the necessary troubleshooting assistance.